HOW DO I CHANGE A LENS FROM ANOTHER?
- First of all, remove the previous lens, taking the inside of the mask from the long side with both hands.
- Without forcing too much, pull the mask. The lens will come out smoothly.
- Insert the new lens into the slots in the frame, making sure to fit the holes.
HOW DO I WASH MY LENS?
Clean them each time you wear them, using only running water and a mild detergent.
HOW DO I REMOVE ELASTIC FOR WASHING?
- FOR RC AND MUDMAX: with a screwdriver (or a flat piece) remove the pin from both sides of the mask and the elastic is removed. To reassemble it, do the reverse
- FOR ADRENALINE: at the end of the elastic, you have to remove the plastic hook, and then pull the elastic out easily. To reassemble it, put the elastic back inside and re-lock it with the plastic hook you removed earlier.
Each project is refined and tested by Ariete riders in relevant off-road world championship events. Rider feed-back is agreed and incorporated into the final design before this is submitted to the certifying authority for approval.
FIELD OF VISION
Ariete technicians have developed a frame that allows a wide field of view both laterally and vertically. This feature makes a vital contribution to rider safety. Adrenaline and Riding Crows goggles are O.T.G. – over the glasses models.
ERGONOMICS & DESIGN
The shape of Ariete goggle frames was born from experience under extreme conditions. Ariete technicians have focused on the ergonomics of the frame to ensure that it perfectly fits the rider’s face. The hypoallergenic materials used and the Ariete Ventilation System (A.V.S.) make Ariete goggles uniquely comfortable.
Ariete goggle frames and ancillary components are made with the best technology available. The quality of the tooling ensures that the finish achieved is exemplary.
The Ariete Ventilation System uses carefully chosen areas for the intake and exhaust of cooling air. Airflow from the goggles, whose upper front profile is specially lowered to aid this process, enters the collecting vents at the front of the helmet, flows across the rider’s head, and leaves the back of the helmet in a continuous process.
The search for new materials is never-ending. Ariete has for years worked with the world’s best-known petro-chemical companies. The materials used are the result of research carried out by these companies, and are the best we can find.
Shipping Outside Italy
Shipping outside Italy
Please note that we are not delivering outside Italy at the moment. If you are interested in our products, please fill the form and we will suggest to you the easiest and fastest way to have it.